BROFESSIONALS - Combat Arms Gaming Clan

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

It's me luna. Hello everyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ookami283

It's me luna. Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: It's me luna. Hello everyone.   It's me luna. Hello everyone. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 am

Hello, my name is luna/calvin. I am 21 yrs old I have been playing CA for a week now and have been enjoying it besides the hackers. I'm very happy to have found a guild that is against hackers as much as I am, and that is respectful and mature. It's a pleasure joining Thank you very much. Anything else you'd like to know or what not please ask.
Back to top Go down
xShooter69x

xShooter69x

PostSubject: Re: It's me luna. Hello everyone.   It's me luna. Hello everyone. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Nice to meet you luna Very Happy I'm Tyler/Shooter69. I've played with you before and look forward to playing with you more Smile
Back to top Go down
Deviant1

Deviant1

PostSubject: Re: It's me luna. Hello everyone.   It's me luna. Hello everyone. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Hi Luna. We welome you OFFICIALLY to the clan Exclamation Exclamation
You seem to be a player that tries hard and does'nt like cheaters and that is what we want....so WELCOME cheers bounce Exclamation Exclamation

flower
Back to top Go down
Powdaburn

Powdaburn

PostSubject: Re: It's me luna. Hello everyone.   It's me luna. Hello everyone. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

ookami283 wrote:
Hello, my name is luna/calvin. I am 21 yrs old I have been playing CA for a week now and have been enjoying it besides the hackers. I'm very happy to have found a guild that is against hackers as much as I am, and that is respectful and mature. It's a pleasure joining Thank you very much. Anything else you'd like to know or what not please ask.

Welcome to the clan mate

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's me luna. Hello everyone.   It's me luna. Hello everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's me luna. Hello everyone.
Page 1 of 1