BROFESSIONALS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROFESSIONALS - Combat Arms Gaming Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Alea7

Go down 
+2
Deviant1
Alea7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea7

Alea7

Application: Alea7 Empty
PostSubject: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 am

1. IGN (In Game Name) & KDR: Alea7

2. Where you are from: U.S.

3. Date of birth: I'm in my early 20s

4. Do you have a headset and teamspeak: Headset: Yes, Teamspeak: Free Download?

5. How long you have been playing CA for and describe your fighting style (ie. sniper, close quarters, mele, support etc): I've only been playing for 5 days as of tonight, so I apologize about not having the game installed for more than 30 days as requested per application instructions. My play style involves quickly charging into a forward position and cutting off the enemies' mobility. I usually use an M14 with a scope as my primary ranged weapon (medium ranged). I bring incendiary grenades often because its funny to throw them into enemy spawn locations and watch them run out on fire. Smile

6. Your best Map and Game Mode: Not sure I have a "best map," I adapt to whatever comes. I thoroughly enjoy the bridge one, however. As far as game modes, I love fireteam game play, but many times I will just get out in the snow and systematically pick off the enemy in elimination style matches (even better yet, pro).

7. Date and time [you're] available for a Teamview session: The best time would be on Monday of next week (Jan 14), although I may be on sometime tomorrow evening (US time, Thursday).

My Commitment Level: I've always been weary about joining clans on any game I try due to pressures of being online at specific times on certain days. I would have to agree to these on a case by case basis because I am working a job which holds me to an inconsistent schedule and some travel. I'm actually not an avid gamer despite my Combat Arms addiction. In a nutshell, I may be on for several days in a row, disappear for a week or two, then reappear for another few days. (Consider me active reserves).

Funny Story: You deserve to know. My best friend Alea had actually used my friend David's Nexon account to download and play Combat Arms (not wanting to make her own). She played it for a few hours and stopped. I got on and played, got addicted, and took over her account. My name is actually April, but because of another passed incident like this one, I have adapted Alea's name and signature as my gaming alias. So I do respond to "Alea," and please call me such. And it's pronounced like "Lea" but with an "uh" in front [uh-LEE-uh]. Wink

~Alea

*Referral by Devient1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tazmanian_turkey
Alea7

Alea7

PostSubject: KDR   Application: Alea7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am

Just found out what "KDR" is. It is slightly less than 1.00, but that's because I was a victim of the latest hacking frenzy, and I refused to leave in a futile attempt to vote them off. I recently found out what anti-kick and VIP are too Sad Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Deviant1

Deviant1

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Laughing Wow!! that was quick!! Good to see you here. Don't worry about the Clan Wars ...it is not mandantory to play but if you are on and you are called to battle, it would be nice if you could join. YES TeamSpeak is a free down load and there is a link provided on this website.
Make sure you have a good read of our Rules etc expecially regarding TeamView....it will help.

Everything seems to *check out* ok and I dont see a problem with your application. Just make sure you apply on CA also.
Again good to see you here cheers

Deviant1 flower
Back to top Go down
Alea7

Alea7

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 am

I tried installing TeamViewer, but when I clicked the activation link via email, it sent me to the site with "an error has occurred." Any quick fixes to this? I'll try again tomorrow, maybe I'm just impatient. scratch

~A7
Back to top Go down
Deviant1

Deviant1

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am

Don't install Teamviewer Alea.....you dont do that until either Powdaburn or Hector Frost is available to view it. They are the only ones TRAINED to do it properly and you must be present when it is done. DO NOT install anything until you have spoken with them.

YOU CAN install TEAMSPEAK which is the clan chat server and the instructions for that are on this website also.
You certainly are eager!!! Laughing Thats a good sign Exclamation Exclamation

Once you have set up Team Speak either Hector or Powda will talk you through the process of Teamview. They haven't recovered from Xmas yet lol.....guess I will have to givet them a poke. hehehe.

Good to have you here

Deviant1 flower
Back to top Go down
oLdMaN

oLdMaN

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 am

Alea = sound like 'early' right? Sorry I am juz a chinese man on a navtive soil, trying to speak a native tongue.. Embarassed Embarassed Razz
And welcome, happy hunting zombiessssssss.
Back to top Go down
jakedamus666

jakedamus666

PostSubject: Congrats!   Application: Alea7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Congrats on getting in, Alea, looking forward to be fighting at your side!!
Back to top Go down
Powdaburn

Powdaburn

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey "uh-lee-uh"

Welcome to the clan, we are fairly laid back - if ur on cool if not, we dont really care - lol

You just have to make sure you follow the these rules:
  • No killing me
  • Kill hector as much as possible
  • Kill Oldman only with mines (he likes that)
  • Always head shot Angelo when he pops his head over the rooftops of waverider
Back to top Go down
oLdMaN

oLdMaN

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

And also
1 - Watch out for those ghost bullets from the chimney on the roof too, coming from Mr eskimo Mad
2 - DON"T clear my mines if you are in my team, its for the clan leader, or admins IF you cant tell which is mine, or can't see them, its those with a happy feeling if you got fried. (those which make you feel sux are from powda lol! )
P.S. I MISS YOU GUYS! pig Sleep
Back to top Go down
Katekyo

Katekyo

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 am

You make sure to headshot Powda with the L85A1 MOD when you see him on the waverider rooftops he goes crazy. We headshot each other there he just gets lucky all the time my head sticks out more but his head is bigger.
Back to top Go down
oLdMaN

oLdMaN

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 am

He is not lucky, he had his 'angelo aimbot' on.
Back to top Go down
Alea7

Alea7

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

LMAO hahaha. Thanks for all the advice! I'm thinking about writing out a Standard Operating Procedures manual now! Wink

I've never been good at using my own mines, but I'm sure if I work at it we will be playing "mine" games...

@Powdaburn, I'll do my best not to kill you. My guns, however, are often disobedient scratch

I know I haven't been on for a while, but I was just checking in to say hi!

~Alea~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Alea7   Application: Alea7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Alea7
Page 1 of 1